Monday, October 31, 2011

A trip to the Dentist

Sat, 29th Oct

Had a appointment with doctor to do fillings for J's molar cos there's a hole, and he's not even 4 yet. I think it's my fault for not taking care of his teeth. :(
And this boy still wakes up at night to drink milk. What a baby! Really very tough to stop him from drinking, if not he will scream at the top of his lungs in the middle of the night.. And then maybe the neighbours will call in the police.. -_-


Went to GPA at Parkview for the appointment. They've got a kiddy's room for the kids to play while waiting for the "moment".


Happily watching Hi-5 and insisting on sitting on his own. Still dunno what he's getting himself into.. Heh heh..


Dr Phang showing him which is the bad tooth.


I think I better sit with him, to hold him down mann..


Cried his heart out, face all red & sweaty. It's really not that painful but maybe some uncomfy feeling..
I remembered when I was young, I dreaded going to the dentist cos I can hear all the kids inside screaming so loud, must be damn painful. J's like one of those screaming kids mann..


Still can managed a weak smile after the treatment.


Dr Phang gave him a Nemo sticker to reward him for being a brave boy, heh..~


Roy paying up at the counter. The 2 patient relations managers (big title, haha!) are actually twins! But I can't take picture of them up front though..


Feeling happy & relieved back in the car. Silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. So worry for his front teeth... how to patch up when he keeps moving around. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D