Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cyan the Beater

Cyan and the maid came over to stay over at my place since thursday night until monday as his parents went for a leisure trip in bangkok. Like I said, I decided not to bitch too much here.. just in case.. you know..


Cyan is a big size boy for his age at 20months. Everything about J is smaller than him besides his height & maybe birdie (Hahaa!)


Trying to bear hug J while he cringes away from him. He is damn rough.


J's arm looks like stick next to C's.


I asked J to give him a hug, which is probably not a good idea..


Digging for gold quietly on his own while C is smacking his back.


Really dunno what's with his hairstyle. Damn long & sam sheng & feeling so hot that the maid has to get a rubber band to tie it up. What's up with them?


He loves cars just like most boys do.


Was trying to compare my hand with his. Whose is thicker?


Unlike J who always throw tantrums at us and by rolling on the floor.. When C's angry, he will go around smacking and beating us up. J simply ignored him even when he's being bitten up, he will crouch down and continue his own activity.


What a big tummy.

Anyway, it's really chaotic having 2 boys & 2 maids at home. But when C was around, J became kinda quiet & milder.. Maybe cos he's met his match. Hahaha! But he's not that sort that will bully other kids one, he only bullies the adults. But not me!

But his cousin is obnoxious & rough. He will shove, beat, smack, bite & headbutt J. And the poor boy doesn't even fight back. How should I teach him to do?

J's not the only victim. C will run straight onto us, like a oncoming train pushing us over. I've suffered a bruise on my back rib as a result.

Overall, he's just a little boy who probably doesn't know what he's doing & nobody's teaching him what to do & what not. And I'm his gu gu, so I will also discipline him should he misbehave. Please do not interfere.

3 comments:

  1. *haha* Maybe along with disciplining him, you can also cut his hair? Hope our ickle J has not been injured by his cousin and that your bruise gets better soon.. Poor dears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm contented cutting ickle J & Lauren's hair. Gives me a big sense of satisfaction & joy.. Haa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of which Godma, Lauren's fringe is getting long again! *heehee*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D