Monday, October 17, 2011

Day Out at Resort World

Roy's company is sponsoring hotel stay + tickets to universal studios at Resort World over the weekend so we went as a family.
Anyway, ever since the wooing days (back in 1999) when Roy will bring me to Rasa Sentosa & tried to con me, we've not been there since..
So much changes..


We got a room at Hard Rock Hotel. As usual, checking out the place first thing he stepped into the room.


Not forgetting rolling on the bed too.


Just climbing all over the place lah..



I asked Roy to chase him to the toilet so that I can get a picture of the room.


Closeup of Sting on the wall.


Saw the boys checking out the digital weighing scale.


I should get me one of these!
But I think J will break the glass mann..


Kinda retro looking to suit the theme.


Just doing his own business..


Making sure everybody take their shoes off. I know, the carpet can be quite dirty.. -_-


View from our window.


Leaving a message for the chambermaid, lol..


Roy teaching him to hold his pencil the right way while his eyes are roving elsewhere.


Can you imagine it's actually our 1st trip to USS?
Super sunny that day.


J being super tense & serious on the Madagascar ride.


Most of the pics that Roy took on my dslr were blur including this one, so not sure why it turned out clearer in the blog.. Lucky!


Giving J kisses without fail everyday.


Nothing to do while waiting for the carousel ride so asked Roy to take pic of us three.


Looking so stunned on the ride..


Not sure why most of them love french fries & hash browns. Is it cos it's deep fried?


I think he enjoys feeding himself but I don't want him to make a mess of his shirt!


Back at the room for a break, taking some shots.. This is the inside of the lamp.


Self shot.


Love that they have a extra pull out bed beneath the bed. J & I slept there that night cos it's too cold. Should have brought my maid along..


The wardrode is linked to the toilet so J had a fun time walking in & out All The Time!


Attempting to turn his head to face me but failed miserably.


I heard this transformers ride is only available in sin.


We didn't get the chance to take the mummy ride too with J in tow. Too bad..


Shot of the day.


We're all tired & sweaty from the heat, while waiting for the next ride.


Candy trees.


Tired & hungry so we tried out their room service. And it's not cheap, $20 a plate!


After that still hungry so Roy tabaoed curry chicken & laksa from Toastbox, best!




J boy in dreamland.


At the lobby the next morning for breakfast, with the just woke up look.


He caught a cold due to the crappy weather, damn it!


Entertaining himself while I finished up my food.


J pushing his stroller around the room while we started packing up. Boys will be boys, cannot stay still for long..


Finally! Time to check out! Don't think I wanna come again unless it's free, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D