Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sony Workshop

Well, I wanted to learn more & get a better understanding of my machine so I attended a outdoor portraiture photography last sat.


Went to Fort Canning Centre on time at 0830hrs. Shanghainese model with her back facing me and the teacher (Richard) briefing her what to do.


She looked so different with make-up and tight dress on.. We took a lot a lot of pictures but I'm not gonna load everything here in case you get bored. Heh..


I must say it's not easy to think of how to pose.. I'd rather be the woman behind the lens..


A change of clothes, into flaming red.


What long and shapely legs.. Bet she had them shaved..


Richard is a "light" photographer, meaning he needs a lot of lighting props around, whether in the day or night. Those props weigh a ton, and he used a trolley bag to bring them around mann.. So pro..


The rest of the class..


Model was tired from all the standing so she took a breather behind the pillar.. But Richard pointed, "Oei, go stand there..!"
Hahaa!


Richard is a wacky & humorous guy if you can tell from the picture.. He made the session fun & interesting for us. I learnt a lot of tips from him too. Hope I have time for more sessions in future..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D