Friday, August 05, 2011

Irrelevant post

You know sometimes miscommunication can happen anytime, anywhere when you
least or never even expected. And it can happen to a new friend, mutual friend,
and even old friends.
And things that you've said out, you never thought how much it will affect another
person. I admitted that sometimes I've said a lot of harsh things to my closest friends,
that I've hurt their feelings. Maybe that's because we've known each other for so long
that complacency set it, we're just taking each other for granted. But somehow or rather,
we valued our friendships too much and not jeopardize it that we always managed to
thrash it out eventually. A sincere sorry to each other is always accepted at will.
We love each other too much & not to ignore one another. I wouldn't want to lose my
dearest friends for any silly reasons. This is what I called true friendship.
Sometimes I've said things which I think it's a fact to Roy too but I guess I've bruised
his vulnerable male ego. And instead of telling me straight, he decided to use
the silence treatment. And it's driving me crazy & I can't take it cos I still need to face
him each day leh.. Have to trash it out with him too, had a long & effectively talk to
make sure we don't have any hard feelings & we made up. Makes me realised sometimes
I just have to be careful with what I say to anybody. What you meant to be a joke might
hurt another's feelings. So I believe communication is very important in any relationship
be it love, friendship or work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D