Monday, August 22, 2011

My other baby

I've not had much chance nor time to use my sony, unless I get to go out. Since my mom's complaints about bringing J out too much during the 7th month, since he's a pangtang boy, that's why fell sick blah blah etc.. Don't bring him out, say why we don't bring him out. Brought him out, fell sick say why we go crowded places.. Aiyah, I can never win her. I've found my competitor. -_-

So.. I just took some random pictures for practice.


I've always been a Strawberry Shortcake (SSC) fan since primary school, other than smurfs, my little pony etc. Mom would not allow me to get a lot of the miniatures so I only had 2 of them. So after I've started working & earning my own $$, I've been buying online from ebay to fulfil my childhood collection.
Love the blue & green background, 2 of my favourite colours!


This was the other of my first 2 precious minis, apple dumplin. I will bring her along in my pocket wherever i went.
Carmen babe, ain't she a cutie?


A chess set outside the chess society office.
Took while waiting for J to finish his class on sunday.


I've recently acquired a external flash for my camera as the built-in flash cannot make it. Eager to try it at home.
J's fascinated with my big-ass camera & flash and he's willing to pose for me. But I must count 1,2,3 first..
This was taken without flash, natural lighting.


This was with flash bounced up the ceiling.. But bright enough to make J squirm his eyes..


So I tried again..


And again.. Arghh!!!


Then Roy said I don't count 1 2 3, catch him unexpected. It worked..!


For a while.. =_=
After the Hi-5 frenzy, he's back to sesame street again.. And will dig up all the stuffies to cuddle.


Ok, successful pic with eyes open. The lighting looked so natural. I love my flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D