Friday, August 19, 2011

Recovery

J has lost about close to 1 kg during the recent bout of fever/flu/cough. My mum told me last time when I was young, I used to get very high fevers too. Maybe he followed me in this aspect. -_-


This was taken 2 weeks ago, during his 1st round of fever. As you know his eyes are not very big but everytime when he's sick, his double eyelids will appear for some strange reasons. So pretty. But really too bad they don't stay once he gets well. Of course, I'd rather he's healthy all the way, than pretty!


J has MIA from school for a week liao, and his teachers are so sweet, dropped by our place yesterday to see how is he. He gave them a big hug and suddenly became so well-behaved! He sit down beside them while they chatted with my mom.


A handmade card from his classmates in school. So sweet..


And toy cars too. Better than his birthday mann!
Ya, get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D