Friday, June 11, 2010

Nothing much happen over the weekend so din bother to take any pictures too. Might as well change the template to new design. What you think of my new background?

As some of you might have known that I will skip lunch occasionally as I'm still trying to loose some fats around my tummy, so.. I will stay in office to snooze or just reading the papers..

Happened that yesterday, I decided to take a walk in transit area to check out the bookstores. Bought a book, so might as well sit down somewhere to start.

Initially I just wanted coffee to go, then I saw the eggs staring back at me, beckoning me to eat them. So ordered the set instead. Found a corner, with my back to the outside world settled down and crack my eggs, munch the toast and slurp my coffee.

It's actually quite nice to be left alone once in a while..

Its a novella by Stephenie Meyers, same author from the twilight series. I know, the books are for teenagers but Piddles loves anything with vampires in them, especially after Anne Rice, really nothing interesting to read about the creatures of the night.
Will try to find interesting stuff to do this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D