Monday, May 03, 2010

What a sick week

Think the weather has been getting to me.

J has been down with fever last sunday and it lasted for a few days. It's really very troublesome when he's sick cos he'll get so cranky and refuses to open his mouth to drink the medicine or even plain water. And I got so tired taking care of him during night-time that I too, succumbed to fever.

It just happened suddenly, on last wednesday right after work. I got such a terrible headache that I almost couldn't get out of bed that night, when Roy rushed back from his dinner in town to bring me to the doctor. I've not had fever for a few years so it kinda hit me hard this time round. After subsided, followed by sore throat and flu. Think age is catching up on me, takes so long to recover. =_=

See, my skinny Jared boy. And his skinny chicken feet.
Wish I can slim down as fast as him. But my flabby tummy still stubbornly stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D