Thursday, February 21, 2013

CNY Part 1

Nowadays, Chinese New Year to me
means spending $$$. Spent on new clothes,
groceries, foodstuff and most of all,
giving out new notes..

J came to check out while I'm packing the red packets.
Or rather, messed up the notes.. :P
Reunion dinner at my father-in-law's place.
I rather have a good homecooked dinner
over steamboat any day..

First day of cny we got up bright & early
and I made J wish my folks good health
and happiness always.

All the kiddos dressed up and ready
to go out visiting. Angpows, here they come!

The 2 jokers (not me)..

It's karaoke time for the kids and
J's sitting like a gangster there..

The 2 precious offsprings in the Loo family..

Getting ready for a family shot.

On the way to eldest uncle's place in Punggol.
Roy taking the seletar route, can see lotsa greenery.

And we were greeted by a gigantic
claypot of pig's trotters!

My uncle on the left, he and my mum both
borned in the year of snake, go figure..

Dinner at Katong 112 next.. Eat & eat!!!

Eating lotsa yusheng during this cny mann...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D