Friday, July 20, 2012

Lauren turns Two!

I volunteered again to be the photographer for Lauren's party last saturday, to hone my skills and I must say there's some slight improvement compared to last year.. Thank goodness.. 

If you were wondering where's Jared? I grounded him at home cos he for no reason threw up a huge tantrum just before we're getting ready to leave the house. I was fuming mad, and decided no outing for him! What a mean mama I am but this boy must be taught a lesson! If I were to bring him along, then come back to punish him, might not be effective anymore or he might forget what he has done. If wanna do it, means must do it now.. Wish I can say for other things.. ('',) 

Dry swimming

Daddy's little girl..

Crayons nowadays seem more environmental friendly..

J has the same barney water bottle too and I wrote his name all over it, even the strap's not spared.

Picture Perfect

Such a girly girl.. *hugs**

Made Lauren sit on the chair for a family shot but she preferred to look at herself on the projector.. Heh..
Rare shot of Lauren grinning.. Must be cos Mama & Daddy kissing her..

Love the balloons as background. Melia family is cooperative as I dictate how they should pose.. Lol..

Girls have it all, even their shoe soles are cute..

I'm glad I'm not too distanced from Lauren, still waiting for that special day when she decides to call me..
Piddles & Melia family

Love the balloons, it's a must have at any parties..

Her lashes are so long, no need for falsies.

Lauren's Barney Birthday cake.

And this is Carmen's Birthday Cake. Their birthdays are 3 days apart.

Attempting to blow out the candle, she's so cute..

Cutting mama's cake together..

And Lauren's cake after that..

I love anything with pokka dots, this candle's not cheap!

I'm busy running around taking snapshots that I don't have the time to eat the cake so Roy has to feed me. Must eat the cake no matter what.. 

Knock knock, let me in please..

 Of course my palm is bigger, baby.. ('',)

The teddy bear is actually bigger than her..

Happy Birthday to you again, my darling Lauren. Godma loves you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D