Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lunch Out

Today both Karim & Jeffrey are treating the whole office to lunch at Gurame. So we made arrangements to bring all of us there.


In the bus, all 26 of us!
The guys looked like they're all in uniforms.. And on their BB or ipad etc.. I can never read in the car or bus, will get motion sickness.. -_-


OB and Jeff deep in conversation. Karim felt left out, haha!


The restaurant is actually facing the sea, what a nice view..
But we all sit inside cos we'll all melt outside!



We had the whole restaurant to ourselves, for a while..


This what I'm here for, their sambal belacan is shiokness! Damn spicy!


My lip gloss stain..


The food was quite good. Beef rendang's one of their specialities.


OB's shirt. Nobody can steal his shirt and wear it.. :P


Lily & me.


All of us had finished except for Shuhui. She ate very daintily unlike us..
Jeff's full as you can see him rubbing his tummy. Hee...


The 2 AVPs who paid for the lunch. Thank you!


My bosses.


OB and me!


Group photo is a must, for remembrance sake.


Another one in the bus.. Hee..


Karim helping us to take some more..


Who wearing Doc Martin for work? :P


Another leg shot, I'm bored..
Who's legs are so pale? A vampire in the bus..


Lily so sweet, managed to tabao belacan back for me. Haaa..

What a good lunch, I'm so sleepy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D