Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A week's affair

August already, and only 1 miserable post. So lazy.
Mainly cos I took pictures from iphone, and also both my canons. And I took my own sweet time trying or attempting to compile them together. Heh..

Mon, 2th Aug

So I took leave & together with my mom, we sent J to school. The boy spent whole morning exploring the place.


While the rest of his new friends just sit down quietly and play with the toys that teacher gave them.


1st day is normally familiarisation with the place & for us to observe him. But J doesn't even know how to feed him properly & nearly choked on a piece of apple. Long way to go!


Just cannot sit still for one moment, not even when naptime arrived. Everybody's taken their milk and lying down on the mattresses but the boy still continued walking up & down. =_=

Tue, 3th Aug

There's something on his face..


A closer look revealed pen marks. *faint*

Wed, 4th Aug

Boss is in a good mood that day, so decided to bring me & Lily out for lunch. Bumped into Moon Moon & party along the way so might as well join in the fun.


We went to this family restaurant Hajah Maimunah in joo chiat. Within walking distance to my folks place too, can dropby to see J but I want to enjoy my lunch though.. :P


Really like our version of chap chai rice style. It's actually quite nice!


Lily & Mike Fernandez aka Moon Moon as I affectionately call him.. :)


After the hearty lunch & big glass of lime juice, Moon2 insisted on us trying their kueh kuehs & teh tarik. Man, my tummy felt like bursting. And mind you, I'm already cutting down on lunches! =_=


Boss & Moi.

Fri, 6th Aug

Breakfast was good that morning. Lily gave me a beef bak zhang to try out.
And Roy called me asking if I want fried carrot cake from katong as he's having breakie there. I said YES of course! So he had to detour back to airport to pass to me. Dee is the bestest besides... :D


I'm looking at the carrot cake now, makes me drool again~~


It's dear Danny's birthday that day, and we joined them after dinner at SHock's place cos I need to settle J first.


Putting a "Fa" tile (means properous) next to the cake. Who's the one who put it there??
Huat ah!


Making a wish on the mahjong table. =_=


Cutting up the little cake, everyone had a small mouthful.


Happy Birthday again, Danny boy!


And me & the boys continued our heavenly game while the rest were feeling bored & went downstairs to get ice-cream. SHock's place is so convenient, 24hrs coffee shop & convenient store below his block. On 2nd thought, not really a good thing afterall, imagine putting on piles of pounds after that!

Sat, 7th Aug

I have mood to cook dinner again that night. But simple one, just fresh button mushrooms & sausages & pasta sauce.


Lotsa of mozzarella cheese shavings on top for the finishing touch. Man, makes me hungry again!

Sun, 8th Aug

And I got this bear blankie for J to replace his stinky cat and the boy will hold the bear by its nitehat & end up dragging the blankie on the floor. So we decided to seperate his bear & blankie.
Sometimes fun to tease him. Hee..

1 comment:

Leave a message! :D