Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Lauren's Full Month Party

Here's 2 posts within a week! To make up for the lack of post last week.
Please nag at Piddles to be more productive ok?

Carmen & Andrew held Lauren's party over national day holiday at their place's clubhouse. And we actually reached there late, after the party ended! Cos dear Jared of all days, decided to take his nap at 2pm instead of the usual noon nap.

And all my cols have already been there & left. *grumbling*
But my dear Hoops is ever so loyal & waited for me to visit them together. *smuacks!*


Most of the times I see Lauren, she's always asleep in sweet dreams. But that day is my lucky day! She's awake & looking alert & such pweeety eyes!! Awwww~~~
Can I bring her home with me, Carmen babe? :) :)


All the dresses still look too big on her, and I've bought her a cute looking dress as prezzie too.
Oh well, can keep it for CNY then.


Everybody looks like giants next to tiny Lauren.


Lauren in my arms with J & Verlyn on my left. J surprisingly is quite gentle around babies, I've noticed..


He keeps looking at Lauren while the rest pose for the cammie.
Either he's wondering why is mommy carrying her and not him, or maybe cos she's just pretty. :)


A nice little corner for portraits.


Balloons & prezzies brought up from the party.


And Carmen gave some balloons for Verlyn to share with her cousins.
She's so cooperative when I asked her to pose a pic for me. :)


And.. they got belated birthday prezzies for J!
That's so sweet of them!


Why, it's a toy piano! J smiling very smugly to himself.
Piddles is very touched that Carmen notices that J likes to dance to the beat of music & took the trouble to source for something useful for him. And that Andrew has also enjoyed himself at Toys R U testing out the toys. :D


And it comes with a microphone, and Roy is testing it out on J. Not sure what he's trying to say but seriously sounded like the F word!
Ended up full of drool on it!


Managed to gather the Melia family for a photo.


Zooming in to take a closer look at Lauren's eyes. It look grey to me that day but I figure her colours will change again in a few months time. I'll keep a lookout & update you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D