Sunday, August 01, 2010

Getting Ready

I still can't believe Jared is already 2 years old and that I'm getting him ready for preschool. Some did say he's too young still, but he's getting bored at home so might as well let him learn something in playgroup.
Those near my mom's place are either too ex or they don't offer 2-3 hours play, so I reckon the LV (Learning Vision) at airport is the next best place cos it's within walking distance to my workplace.
But LVT1 is really popular with airport staff, I can only get a place for J on 3rd Jan'11 so we will let him try out at the one in pasir ris first.

1 set of uniform cost $35.10 & boy's tee + short pants cost $21.40.
I got 2 sets of each and that set me back to pay $113! Mann, it's really daylight robbery! :(


And sis says I have to label everything in case the teacher mix up the kids' stuff.

So here's how the cheeky boy looks in the uniform. Look kinda crumpled but don't think I'm so diligent as to iron everyday! Lucky thing they're too young to be spot check by their teachers on grooming. Haha!


See, cheeky right?!!

He's feeling a bit grumpy, wondering why I keep taking his clothes off and on & ran away in protest.
Refusing to stand to pose for me & putting on a pout. =_=


Ridiculous "long" short pants!


Everyday he must paddle a while on the giraffe ride. Good workout boy!


All the stuffies which my maid arrange neatly at a corner of the daybed.


He's always up to something if you see him smiling slyly..


Lily is so sweet. She actually spent time to hunt for a suitable birthday prezzie for J. She said wait for J to be a bit older before letting him play with the playdoh.
So here's to show Aunty Lily that J is checking out the toy & stacking the cups.


Shaking hand with Elmo, hee..~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D