Monday, July 05, 2010

Birthday, 30th June

Yong's folks are back from seattle attending her convocation. And so was my package! Even though she's mad busy with her finals, interviews & her folks' arrival, she still made the effort for my shopping list. Loves!

A very nice pair Nine West flats, Tumi wallet as prezzie, clothes for J from yong & my favourite Reese.

So anyway, it's OB's birthday last wed and his people surprised him with a cake. Sweet of them.

Not sure why but this year he decided to go low-key instead so I also didn't arrange any big dinner for him. Just a small quiet group of us four at Din Tai Fung.
Any deju vu??

I took this picture more than a year ago, in Mar'09 at katong mall eating chicken rice. They're so tensed up right? Well, cos I just started my blog that time so the guys not used to me keep asking them to pose for me.

And so a year later, they're so at ease infront of the camera right? Furthermore, so happy.. :D

Carmen's already due to deliver soon, anytime in fact! And still so gungho, drove & zoomed around in her big belly.

Carmen looks quite the same except for a little reddish nose & put on some weight. Makes me wanna look back at some pictures when I'm still preggy. Haha!

Very excited that yong found the perfect Tumi wallet for me! High time he replace his dog-bitten wallet & no more leather bits! :P

Have a very Happy Happy Birthday!
Huat ah!

2 comments:

Leave a message! :D