Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Really running out what to write about sometimes.. every week is always very routine now.. so dun be surprise if I dun update so often.. heh.. but then maybe you won't check my blog so often liao.. sigh..



Have been using my iphone to take pictures lately as I don't carry the cammie so often nowadays. Not too blur right? Piddles has an eye for good angles! Ho ho ho~


Jared really enjoys going out for walks, look at people and cars etc.. Maybe he cooped up at home whole day, needs a breather.. But isn't he a tact too young to know about boredom & stuff? How I wish I can stay at home whole day though.. -_-



Anyway, last saturday we felt comfortable enough to leave maid & boy at home, while we went out for dinner nearby. Went back to bedok south where I stayed during my younger days.. to queue up for my childhood comfort food, fishball mee pok at the hawker centre. Still as crowded as ever.


I had to have the upsize order, more fishballs... And just look at the chilli... ooohhhh, mouthwatering!!! :P



And not forgetting the ice cheng-tng also. And they got sweet potato & even ah tat chee inside! Loves~


Went to city square shopping centre for dinner & window shopping on sunday. There's a performance going on, and we put Jared boy on Roy's shoulders for a better view.

Guess the boy is not used to it sitting there.. and he'd rather played & messed up daddy's hair than watching the performance.. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D