Saturday, June 06, 2009

Roy's ex-col from air force invited us to his son, Rayden's 1 year old birthday. The lady carrying Jared is his mom, the little girl is his sister Rachael. I'm surprised Jared actually let his mom carry him, cos he's normally quite fussy. :)





The birthday boy is on the right, and his mom introduced Jared to the aunties.


While waiting for them to get bring out the bd cake, we went out to the children's poolside. Jared really loves water and can't wait to get his feet in it. Roy's crown of glory compare to Jared's.. When will his hair starts growing?? -_-

Cute little feet~

Arghh, my face is cropped into half! But Jared looks smiley in this pix though.. Oh well~


He can like stand there for ages! But my arms started shaking so better go back to the function room!


Not sure where he stole the rattle from!


"Yawnz, I'm bored! Lemme had a go at Dad's ear!"


So cute! I guess I'll get a small simple one for Jared, just for my family members..


Looks like Jared's asking if he could take a pix with Rayden right? Hee..~


There ya go~

Mom bought a anklet with bells for him so that she can always hear him & he won't do things quietly behind her back.. ('',)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D