Monday, April 20, 2009

Short post. Weather friggin hot over the weekend, puts me in a foul mood.


Sis ordered a Leapfrog Counting Pal in a shape of a caterpillar for Jared. Quite fun, think i press more times than him though, just to listen to the sounds & music. :P


Nowsdays he's been attempting to stand up, grabbing on to whatever he can get his hands on. Really keeping us on our toes all the time. Cun imagine the day when he can stand on his own, will be the day my undivided attention be entirely on him! -_-


Terrifying little being looming in the background!!!~~~


Blahhhhh!!!! :D
ps: Mom has been mentioning that his nose is getting a little flatter these days. Now i know the reason why!!!

4 comments:

  1. The last picture is soOoooOoo Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not funny mey? Heh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAH! The last pic is super super duper funny!! Wahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is my desktop wallpaper. I smile whenever I switch on my lappie. haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D