Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I got lucky, Pearl chioed me for lunchin and she made my favourite omelette!


Waiting in anticipation *drool*
2 bowls in the oven plus garlic bread. One's for Pearl & one's for me! Wheeeee!


Her salad is super nice & addictive. Its really a very very nice lunch~~ *dreamy*

*JARED*

Ok, the crappy weather continues, and Jared is following my foul mood too, not even a slightest smile/smirk in all the pictures! sheesh.. Not such a happy-lookin bb afterall. Heh heh~


Jared in his "mercedes" zooming madly around the house.


He always like to stare into my cammie with this "blank look". -_- Hard to make him smile mann..

Went to esplanade for a stroll & my sis & dennis. Nothing much really.


He's such a difficult sleeper. Will roll from one corner to another without braking, and still continue to sleep on in awkward positions.. Funny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D