Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shower Time

Babies do wake up early, don't they? And when they do, they'll demand for your absolute attention.. Zzz.. I'm still barely awake.., well, sometimes.. :P Washing him up nowadays can be quite tedious, cos he can be quite a handful, kicking and sliding up & down the tub. Ha!


Sorry, don't think i'm allowed to show you his little peepee here.. Though it's really very cute, miniature & of course, Completely harmless at this age. Heh..~


Kicking at the towel, feeling amazed..~


He really enjoys his showertime now that he's older. To think when he's just a few weeks old, used to be terrified of shower, will scream & cry & clutch to my mom's sleeves.. Hee..


Fleshy backside, can't resist it. I always gives it a good smack just to firm it up. Hahahhaa!


All washed & dressed up, smelling nice. Now i know why everybody likes to smell babies, coz they smell heavenly!~

My little green monster~ (:

3 comments:

  1. I think he is the cutest baby I have ever seens.. Always smile to myself when I see his pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shud send Jared's pic to Sunday Times to see if they publish in the Life section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you coming to see your little nephew? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D