Friday, February 13, 2009

Nuts about it

Eating nuts helps your heart. Discover how walnuts, almonds and other nuts help lower your cholesterol when eaten as part of a balanced diet.


I like to snack a lot, so instead of munching too much on chips and stuff i might as well opt for something more healthy. I chose all my favourites, hazelnut, pumpkin seeds, walnut, pistachio & cranberry for some sweetness. Really a nice combination!


I had it nicely packed too, cheaper & healthier choice than chocolate. :)


My col Pearl is so good, she cooked cheng tng for us during lunchtime and we had it for dessert. Thinking of porridge the next time round.. ~drool~


Yoyo sent me some pixs of her NYC trip, looks like she's enjoying herself in the Big Apple. Bloody cold too, i've heard.

A clearer pix.. Not posting more of her, got copyright ok?! ;P
I'm too lazy to post my london pixs here, if you want to take a look i've uploaded them on my facebook. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61324&id=641798797&l=d9316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D