Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going bananas

Bananas are one of my favourite fruits but sadly not many in my office are into them so i don't really buy them cos hard to give out to the rest. Last time still have OB, Danny & Mr Ong to share with.. Baa! I missed them!!!


These are not del montes but look like kid's size. I can finish 3 at one shot, super nice! OB got for me one, hee~

Last minute doing some artwork for Daniel for Siang Hock's farewell booklet. After Yoyo passed up hers, all of us got into a mad rush of decorating ours nicely instead of just a dull piece of paper with some wordings.



Top two are Yoyo's, aren't they pretty? She just spent 1 hour on it only.
Bottom left is mine, blue trademark of Piddles & right is OB's, mahjong trademark.
Sorry didn't take the rest cos i'm not interested, haha!
We had a farewell gathering at Siang Hock's place at marine parade on friday, have uploaded the pixs on FB, take a look here.. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=62546&id=641798797&l=5b864
*JARED TIME*

He can look serious if he wants to...


Flashing his crooked smile at me again~ ('',)


In the car on the way home from mom's place. Heh, the white logo above his head looks like a halo! Yup, he's my angel! Ha!
*BROTHER UNITED*

Shimei & Jason brought JZ over to my place on sat, cos my pump broke down & she lend me hers. What are buddies for? Love her lots!

Enjoying some brotherly bonding, ha!

Jared blinking away everytime we clap our hands.. Sometimes we just like to disturb him.. heh..

JZ taking away Jared's toy while he looks on but Jason edges Jared on & took it back, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D