Monday, July 13, 2015

It's that time of the year again.. (Part 2)

My peeps have always make a point to celebrate for me
before the actual day but I had a bout of gastric so had
to reschedule to a week later.. No matter.. I'm touched
to the core.. We had a wonderful dinner of my favourite
steamboat fish head and we headed for some drinks..

Leng makes sure the soulful song is sang, a wish is made &
the candle is blown.. Hehh..

My mahjong kakis..

Wish I can kiow ka at the beach just like in the card..

And of course I'm truly thankful for these two gals who've
always been by my side all these while.. and they had screened
Roy before anything else can take place.. Hahahahha!
So in a way, their friendship is priceless to me. I love you gals..



I had a wonderful birthday this year, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What?! I'd been "screened"?! I felt being molested... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D