Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Photo of the Day (3rd August Saturday)

So as I'm too lazy to attempt to update pictures onto the blog,
I've found an alternate way and that's to email to the blog instead.. Hee..

Anyway, it'll be like a picture of the day kind of stuff,
just to let you peeps know what I'm up to these days..
And not really to talk about a particular topic..

A typical Saturday would be Roy doing marketing in the morning while I babysit J.
Then we'll relax chill out at home and maybe go out do some window shopping..
Or just bring J to the outdoors.. Our weekends are quite routine and
basically just spending all our time with kid.. What about yours?

Small one watching Disney cartoons while big one watching anime.. Zzz..

2 comments:

  1. *hee*hee* Is that Rurouni Kenshin?? We have the dvds! They are making the second part with Shishio, u know? Andrew found out - waiting in anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's some titan anime.. I prefer my manga though..
    Hehh..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D