Monday, April 29, 2013

April - Week 3

Every week is same 'o same 'o stuff..
Really not much topics to blog about..

Mainly is cos my nephew Cyan came over during the
weekdays as he's going to the same school as J and
I will always have to rush home Everyday to relief my mom
so that she can cook dinner and I keep a lookout in case the kids
fight.. or rather I prevent Cyna from hitting out at J.. -_-

Can't wait for the day when they can move to their new place
at Loyang and my nightmare will be over! Sheesh..

Thank goodness I've been taking a picture a day for my
project 365 so I can still pinch some pixs from there to talk about..

J has been pestering us to bring him to the airport..
But when we reached there, he still asked us to bring
him to the airport.. Dude, you are in the airport! =_=

I really adore this little nephew of mine & his mop of hair,
also maybe cos we share the same zodiac sign.. and I hope
he doesn't grow up as naughty as his brother.. humph..

J doing his writing.. I remembered last time we only learnt how
to write properly when we were in primary school!
Anyway, teaching him to write really is a huge test on my
patience.. This kid can give all sorts of excuse just to avoid writing!

My babe Carmen joined me for lunch at work the
other day. I'm always happy to see my gals..

Marketing with my family..
My sis & bil donning matching outfits for their biking..
Maybe Roy & I should get something similar
for our running.. Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D