Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reyd's Full Month Party

2nd December, Sunday

My little nephew turned a month old and there's a party
at my brother's new pub.
Can't remember where, somewhere in the west.

Reyd (pronounce as red) turned chubby quite fast,
cos whenever he make noise, the milk will be fed to him
with immediate effect. :P

Roy and J both have a phobia of balloons.
They can hold them but not play with them.
It's a father & son thing I guess..

I love to carry babies..!

Me photobombing.

The kids having fun with the front view camera.

My brother and his family.
And you can see J's hand grabbing Cyan's foot. Lol..

J running to Yee yee for rescue cos Cyan hit out at him, yet again.
J's always being whacked by Cyan. This is something which
I can't explain why, he just have this urge to hit/punch/pinch J.
Sometimes at us too. -_-££

The catnips are supposely planted to keep away mozzies
but they're still buzzing around, so irritating.
But I love catnips, they are so whimsical..

2 comments:

  1. I'm real surprised that Roy is afraid of balloons! I will bring a few colours for him to choose from the next time I see him :p
    Not dear J of coz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must burst in front of him! Lol..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D