Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Had a enjoyable Christmas this year.. Both in office and at home. Posted the pictures in FB, here's the link..http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136216&id=641798797&l=8847a16ca0

Took a clip of J&J fighting for the toy. JZ being the kor kor, won at snatching the toy. And Jared boy surrenders by raising his hands and running to Grams in the kitchen for rescue. Just so funny watching them at play..




Other than prezzies from friends & colleagues, these 3 are more special.. Obviously right?? Haha!

Anyway, this is the cheapest among the 3 and it's bought by me for me! Haha! Asked William to get it while he's on holidays in Paris. Muaks!


Next is I'm officially a iphone user! Contract with singnet has ended so decided to switch to M1 cos they have this offer where I can call another 2 M1 users for free! So Roy has no excuse of ending calls early with me when I call him! 2 Muaks to him for getting me the phone though.. 32gb somemore, time to load all the Bleach & Naruto animes that I'm missed out for months liao..


Last but not least, the most pricey of the lot. Love it to bits! 3 muaks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D