Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Birthday Week

Last week was one of the most enjoyable time of my entire life in existence! I'm truly glad that everybody i know remembers my birthday. I had celebrations almost everyday, i'm One Happy Piddles!


William treated me lunch last monday. I wanted to lunch at coffee club cos they serve my favourite drinks. Last time when Roy's still wooing after me, we used to go to coffee club at siglap very frequently. Ahh, those were the good o' times.. :)


This mocha vanilla is my favourite drink of all times. I can drink that everyday mann, except that I will turn real fat soon, ha!


With my uncle William.. heh heh..


Lily is so sweet, cos im taking wednesday off on my birthday so she surprised me with breakfast the morning before, muaks! And also, my face is soooo round! ('_')


Another of my exe, upon learning it's my bd, took the trouble to get a blueberry cheesecake. :) Despite my whole week of makans, this was actually the only cake i got. :P


Then that very night, i suddenly felt like catching a movie, since the next day we took leave. The cathay at downtown east screens midnight shows, so its quite convenient. Star Trek was surprisingly good! Go catch it if you can.


The tickets only cost $6 each and even came with free popcorn & drink! But only on tuesday nights. Looking very unglam with my PJs and no make-up, haha~


The show ended quite late, so on the actual day of my birthday on wednesday, we couldn't wake up in the morning. In dire need of a haircut liao.. Anyway, Shimei took leave too, so we went Regent Hotel for high-tea. What more can i ask? Roy & My Bestest Friend, too bad Jason has to attend meetings that afternoon. And Yong is coming back in aug for holidays, yipeeez!


This is not those high tea where you need to get up to go get your food one. They serve in a 3 tier tray, and items that you like can just tell them & they will replenish for you. Great for lazy people like me, hee..


We're 3 couch potatoes on a lazy afternoon, eating, chatting, drinking english tea & watching the world goes by. Really an enjoyment. :)


Dinner at Margarita's at East Coast on friday evening. Nicole looks so cute here. ('',)

Very nice strawberry cocktail.


I didn't really take a lot of pictures cos busy eating. But OB surprised me with a nice tiramisu, even though the liquor is super strong. @_@


Hand-drawn by Yoyo, all 3 of us. So cute~


Yoyo looking tan & healthy. Whereas I'm pale & frail-looking, which I'm actually not, hahah!


Really touched that they make time for me, & that Hoops can come also! Felicity is a unexplainable feeling.. Wheee~


OB & Piddles


Birthday cards from the gang, the biggest one, a music card with Piddles inside, is from Yong.


Ha, I finally own a thomas sabo of my own too. They're from Shimei & Roy. SKII from Hoops&Yoyo and yes! the LV card holder. Cos I lost mine that Roy got for me years ago. I love you guys!


And on saturday, we went to attend JZ's 1st birthday. Time really flies, can't imagine our boys are growing up fast & furious in the blink of an eye..


Yup, better to carry JZ if not, the cake will be ruined.. Heh heh..

What a ugly shot, hahahaa!


Not much pictures of the 2 of them ever since JZ is borned, still looking cheerio.. :D


JZ is still not feeling well that day but i just can't resist taking a pix with him.


Jared is getting more comfy with Shimei, which is great! Next time can help me babysit him hor, ok buddy? Hee~

Happy Birthday JZ!


Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? :P


And we caught Angels & Demons on sunday but before that, Dennis treated us dinner, for my belated birthday, :). The 2 of us playing around with my phone while my sis & Dennis concentrating on the menu on what to order, haha..

In case the battery runs out, i better record down the cute cute voices of my Hoops, Yoyo & Piddles! Damn cutezz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D