Thursday, May 21, 2009

I noticed babies' attention spans are really short, nothing catches them for long. But Jared is really into commercials, literally any commercials on tv will have him glued without blinking!


But still, he's fascinated with the balloon we brought back from JZ's party. Wherever his walker goes, the pooh bear follows.. :)


For those who has seen Jared from the 2nd day he was borned, he really looks different now huh? I really missed the time when he's still a tiny baby, so small & harmless.
Now he is a TERROR!


Lindy so sweet, wished me belated happy birthday on tuesday, she & gerri got me godiva chocolates. Muaks!


Yoyo flew to hkg today! Arghh! Cun wait for my turn!
Anyway, we had lunch together before her flight. See, both of us with our TS charm bracelets.
My Xiao P & her O.W. Hahah!
HYP forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D