Saturday, February 14, 2015

Outing with the boys..

I really took damn long to post now.. sorry! So anyway, all these happened
later part of the year so I just post lah..

Took out my SLR to do some test shots cos Yong
wanted some photos of Evan..

Cheeky

While waiting for Roy downstairs, he took a pic with
next door neighbour Popo.. We have the best neighbours!
 
Roy looks like a father of two right? Hahahhaa...
 
Yong and the boys..

I think sometimes J has OCD or something..

Glorious food..

I would like us to stay this way always..

J will be the best brother for Evan.. :)

All these pictures bring a smile to my face..

Thanks peeps for always stopping by to see if I have any new posts..
I try my best ok.. with pics.. less of the words.. hehh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D