Monday, August 04, 2014

Gathering at OB's abode (Finally!)

All of us were terribly excited to be able to finally visit OB's house
after he's moved in 2 years ago.. He's a very private person.. hehh..

So some of us are in charge to helping to collect food or deliver
tables & chairs.. I'm in charge of foldable tables & chairs..

So anyway, I went back to office to loan the tables and the pic below
showed something irrelevant to this post.. lol..

But I've supposed to show what's happening on that saturday mah..
So actually I'm setting up a small aquarium in office, for stress reliever
and therapeutic purposes.. will show more pictures in a later post..

OB put in a lot of efforts to make the gathering a comfortable and
with tons of yummy food.. We were all trying to set up the area
before it turns dark.. His porch doesn't have enough lighting..
So I also didn't take much pictures.. or rather I'm too busy
eating rather than taking pictures.. Zzz..

The dessert section was impressive I must say..!

Selfie with my darling yoyo..

And Baby Cayla the photobomber, hahahahhh!

We dropped off the tables back in the office on the way back home..

A picture at Leng's desk to show proof that Lindy is there..! Hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D