Monday, March 23, 2009

My weekend was busy busy busy as a bee! Buzzz...~ Enjoy the pixs!


*Sat, 21st Mar*

Jared took his morning shower, his hair all wet & spiky.. So little hair still.. -_-


Ok, i'm feeling boliao, and want to do something that can involve Jared so we brought him to this baby spa at punggol plaza (harbourfront & plaza sin also have it) and let him have a go at the water. At least the water's clean & warm, wish i can have a soak in it too, hee~

And then they'll put this ridiculous looking float around his neck, supposingly good cos then he can make fully use of his hands & legs to kick and thrash about in the water. You know, he's the oldest baby there! The rest are like 1 month (youngest!) to around 3-4 months. -_-

Babies nowadays really good life mann. I mean, how the heck he knows how to appreciate massage!! Ok, i'm just being jealous lah. O_o

After the spa (sheesh), went to pick up my parents cos the next day, we having popiah party at my place.
Saw a rainbow, after a light shower. :0
*Sun, 22nd Mar*

We ordered the popiah skin from bedok south so we went to the hawker centre there for breakfast. Wanted to eat the prawn soup noodle but the Q is damnnnnn long. :(

The one on the extreme left is my 9th uncle, followby my 3rd uncle, his wife & my mom.
One looks like pregnant for 7 months, the other around 5 months. Ahahahahaa!! (but i love you all dearly!) :P


Dennis is always serious on what he is doing, no difference for Jared. He will unleash his affections & total attentiveness to Jared and show his softer side. Paternal instincts kicking in liao. He will make an excellent dad for sure. (imagining~~)

Trying to keep him occupied.. by pressing & pressing on the light button. Very soon will need to replace the battery mann!


Ingredients to wrap for the popiah.

My young cousins, who are sisters.. whom my mom has taken care of them since they were babies. Gosh, now im feeling old.. -_-


Hey, JZ! Long time no see! Give me a hug! ('',)


I like this pix a lot! Awww...~~


JZ enjoys sitting on Roy's teddy seat.

JZ is such a smiley baby. Jared bro, better learn how to smile more ok!

Now, what has caught the boys' attention???

My sister-in-law. Both my brother & her will try for a baby soon, hoping to have a tiger baby. We have quite a number of tigers in our family, will be a tiger's den soon!! *shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D